Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon


There are few tings in life that I enjoy better than taking a nap on Sunday afternoon's. After the hustle and bustle of getting ready for church and then working though Bible class and Children's Church, I love to have a great lunch and take a nap (Usually with one of my kids). Today it was with Liam. He is teething and would not let me out him down for his nap. So I held him and we napped together for about an hour. I feel so refreshed and ready to go now. Last week (Father's day) I missed my nap because we were at Disney World experiencing StarWars Weekend. During our normal nap time Crispin and Duncan were selected for Jedi Training and got to battle with Darth Maul (a great father's day present by the way). See the video's below. After a tiring week at Disney I needed my nap and am so glad that it has finally come around again so that I can face next week.

2 comments:

G said...

What a sweet photo of you! Did Liam take it?

JCSouth said...

Ha! Ha! very funny! He is talented enough to take it, but that is not me!